- Liaise with truckers, transporters and agents in the handled region to ensure operational excellence.
- Organize, plan, schedule and supervise all aspects of trips to and fro the handled region
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of trips as well as manage incidents
- Ensure adherence to all quality, health, safety and legal standards by all relevant parties
- Generate periodic reports on the performance of the handled region and give recommendations for improvement
How to Apply
Will you be a valuable addition to our team? Visit our Careers page on the website or send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the vacant role as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Rules & Regulations:
LogiTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
LogiTrak reserves the right to conduct interviews, hire candidates and reject applications. Feedback may or may not be given to rejected applicants and shortlisted candidates are not considered hired until an employment contract has been signed
Who are we looking for?
- A self starter who can be optimally productive with little supervision
- An innovator who can bring fresh ideas which will contribute to the success of the Team
- A minimum qualification of HND and relevant certifications
- Membership with relevant organizations
- A customer centric approach to tasks
- Fluency in English and the language prevalent in the region to be handled.
- Cognate experience in the logistics and supply chain management field.
- A tech enthusiast who is adept at using MS Office and other relevant applications
- Ability to work remotely
- Willingness to travel
What we can offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working structure
- Opportunity to grow in a fast paced environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Autonomy to showcase your best version and ideas